March 28, 2010

Nick Oliveri

Heading to rehearsal this morning, we saw a group of loud mouths hanging out the front drinking at 11am. Wander past them to head into the studio, and realise the group is centralised around one man. Nick Oliveri is hanging out at Troy Horse Rehearsals. Spontaneous Ejaculation followed. After I cleaned off I wandered past, grabbed a trolley, said "hi" and ejaculated again. Then later as we'd loaded in, I heard him and his band playing 'Quick and to the Pointless' from the album Rated R.
I simaltaneously shat my pants, splooged and vomited in appreciation. AMAZING!
We then went on record some demo's, feeling super pumped that we were in the same studio as Nick Oliveri, of Queens of the Stone Age, the bass player and part singer for two of the greatest albums of all time (rated R, Songs for the Deaf).
My balls hurt.

Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment